Headlines from Ghostvillage.com
Paranormal headlines from the editors of Ghostvillage.com
- Deputies Find Paranormal Invesitgator Stranded Overnight
Marion County authorities say they’ve found a paranormal investigator who was stranded in a cold, abandoned farmhouse after vehicle trouble along a rural road near Pella…
- Paranormal power influencing kids to self-immolate?
A bizarre ghost story is in circulation in a part of old Indore after the parents of a 14-year-old girl, who was found with cent percent burn on Wednesday afternoon , told the police that two mysterious girls had asked their daughter to pour kerosene on self.
- MetaBazaar.com Aims to Replace eBay Closing Metaphysical Sections
MetaBazaar.com not only takes over where eBay left off, but brings together this diverse, vibrant community all under one roof as well…
- Is Apple Haunted?
According to the web site, Jobs was reincarnated and now lives near Apple’s Cupertino headquarters…
- eBay to Prohibit Selling of Psychic and Other Paranormal Services
The following items are also being added to the prohibited items list: advice; spells; curses; hexing; conjuring; magic; prayers; blessing services; magic potions; healing sessions…
- Baltimore Museum of Industry presents the most extensive Ouija and Talking Board exhibit ever assembled
The Baltimore Museum of Industry announced today that it will be running the most extensive Ouija exhibit ever assembled from August 8, 2012 to January 2013.
- Got Ghosts? How to Sell a Haunted House
Haunted properties fall within the category of stigmatized properties, or real estate that is not defective in any physical manner, but due to psychological or emotional factors may have a reduced value…
- A GALLERY OF GHOSTLY POSSESSIONS
Authors Christopher Balzano and Tim Weisberg have compiled a collection of true ghost stories with one catch. All of them revolve around the unexplained happening to regular, every-day items that are probably collecting dust on your shelf.
- An insane place to renew wedding vows
Many would probably look to renew their wedding vows in a holy place, but there is nothing holy-looking about the building once known as the Illinois Asylum for the Incurable Insane…
- Man: Demons, ghosts told me to destroy hotel room
An Arkansas man is behind bars in Memphis after he allegedly demolished a motel room to free the demons and ghosts trapped in its walls…
- Portsmouth man says Titanic replica could be haunted
But according to the builder, the museum quality replica has recently acquired something that may now qualify it as a ghost ship…
- Pointing Fingers at Folklore: Where to look for Blame in Missouriv
It’s hard to put a warning on local ghostly folklore. This week that attraction led to tragedy…
- Two teens killed in ghost legend game
An Amtrak train struck a Jeep in Poplar Bluff, Mo., killing two teens and injuring one who were playing a game involving a ghost story, officials said…
- Vatican publishes guide on how to deal with supernatural phenomena
The norms on how the Roman Catholic Church should deal with mystical apparitions were initially drawn up in Latin in 1978 under Pope Paul VI and were intended for strictly internal use..
- Saudi ghost-hunters raid haunted hospital
A columnist in the English-language Saudi Gazette daily on Tuesday recommended that authorities form “a committee for the jinn” to help the owners of possessed houses…
- Landlord of ‘Amityville Horror’ house in Toms River, N.J. sues tenants
The landlord for the Toms River home used in the Amityville Horror is afraid his property will never be occupied again because the last tenants claimed the house was haunted…
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)